Blanco Mesa Ranch
Blanco Mesa Ranch
14521 Blanco Mesa Dr
Cresson, Texas | Johnson & Parker counties
66 acres | $2,375,000
Blanco Mesa Ranch - Just outside Fort Worth sits this multipurpose equine facility. No expense was spared in the design and construction of these facilities. The stunning 150 x 300 covered arena has an imported tile roof that helps maintain comfortable arena conditions year-round. Practically any equine discipline can easily make a comfortable home. The current owner team ropes and all of the pens, return alley and staging area sits under the roof. The 50 x 120 concrete barn has a matching tile roof and houses the stalls, covered parking, storage, tack and water works. Just off the barn is the covered Priefert 6 horse European walker with rubber footing and a 12' deep x 135' long equine lap pool. There are two very comfortable 3-bedroom brick homes on the property as well and all is set safely behind an automatic entry gate
- 150 x 300 Tile roofed area. Team roping boxes on one end, calf roping box on the other. Full-length return alley. Cattle holding pens, warm-up and staging areas. Fully lit for evening use
- 50 x 12 Concrete barn. Currently housing 4 18 x 18 padded floor stalls and 2 Priefert stalls with padded floors. Room to park truck and trailers, stack hay and park equipment. Tack room. Water works room with 2 - 3000-gallon tanks.
- 6 horse covered European walker with rubberized footing.
- Equine saltwater lap pool 12' deep x 10' wide x 135' long
- 2771 SQFT stone home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and a 2-car garage
- 2175 SQFT brick home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and a 2-car garage
- 3 total water wells, two of the wells are 600- 900 feet deep
- Mission style entrance with automatic gate and extensive chip and seal drive
- Pipe and sucker rod cattle pens with a working chute
- 7 large turnout traps with water a sheds
- Seller owns 1/2 the minerals on 16 acres and has surface protection on the balance
- Granbury (Acton) School District
- The property consists of a number of tracts and there are several subdivision options that exist
This ranch is being offered For Sale and is Exclusively Listed by Allen Crumley, Associated Broker with Williams Trew.
Buyer's agent must be identified on the first contact and must accompany buying prospect on all showings to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of the Listing Broker. Prospects may be required to provide proof of funds prior to scheduling a showing. No trespassing, please. Seller's agent must be present at all showings. This information was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but in no way warranted by Williams Trew or Ebby Halliday. The property is offered subject to errors, omissions, change in price and/or terms, or removal from the market without notice. The Buyer and Buyer's representatives should verify all information contained herein.
Contact Allen Crumley at 817-862-4459 for immediate assistance.